- Get Involved
- Oregon 4-H Outreach
- International Elementary Camp
- Migrant Middle School Camp
- Multicultural Summer Camp
- Oli Part l
- OLI Part ll
- Oli Part lll
- Oli Part IV
- Outreach Leadership Institute
- Educational Soccer Tournament
- About Outreach
- Outreach Staff
- Programs and Activities
- Program Resources
- Successful Outreach Practices
- County Outreach Programs
- Sustainable Communities
- Camps and Tours
- Awards and Recognition
- Challenge and Adventure
- Global Citizenship - International Exchange
- Academic Year Hosting Opportunities
- International Exchange - Inbound
- International Exchange - Outbound
- Activities for Youth
- Delegate - Reports and Photos
- Resources for Staff and Volunteers
- Science Rich Learning (SRL)
- ATV / Tractor Certification
- 4-H After School
- Forms & Info
- Pagina Principal
How to Become a Host Family:
How to apply to be a host family:
* Link to online application please note you will leave OSU webpage
* Host family references:
NEW Potential Host Families: When filling out your online application, you will be asked to provide the email addresses of 2 individuals who are not related to your host family by blood or marriage.
Families who hosted in 2013, 2014, 2015, or 2016 (and submitted 2 references) do not need to complete the host family reference requirement.
* OSU Background/Criminal History Check Disclosure Notice & Release - required for all adults (18 and older) living in the home. Required for all new families and every two years thereafter.
* DMV records (Certified Court Print - driving history) required for all adults (18 and older) in household that will be driving delegate. Required for all new families, and for individual's in returning host families if their driving record changes. If you can not go to the DMV and need to order your Oregon DMV records by mail, use this form.
* OSU Conditions of Volunteer Service - required yearly for all adults (18 and older) living in the home.
If you are unable to fill out the online application, please contact your county coordinator or 4-H office.
For more information about being a host family contact your county 4-H office, county coordinator or:
Shana Withee, State 4-H Program Coordinator
Summer Inbound—Japan Program
Brenda Coleman, State 4-H Program Coordinator
Summer Inbound—Non-Japan Programs