- Get Involved
- Oregon 4-H Outreach
- International Elementary Camp
- Migrant Middle School Camp
- Multicultural Summer Camp
- Oli Part l
- OLI Part ll
- Oli Part lll
- Oli Part IV
- Outreach Leadership Institute
- Educational Soccer Tournament
- About Outreach
- Outreach Staff
- Programs and Activities
- Program Resources
- Successful Outreach Practices
- County Outreach Programs
- Sustainable Communities
- Camps and Tours
- Awards and Recognition
- Challenge and Adventure
- Global Citizenship - International Exchange
- Science Rich Learning (SRL)
- ATV / Tractor Certification
- 4-H After School
- Forms & Info
- Pagina Principal
County 4-H Fair Scholarships
The following Scholarships are available to Oregon 4-H members who are seniors in high school and have been active in County 4-H Fair. Applications must be approved and signed by county Extension 4-H agents, who will then forward the applications to the State 4-H Office by March 1. Check with your local county 4-H agent to find out when applications are due in their office.
|Oregon Fairs Foundation 4-H Scholarship||
Four $1000 scholarships
Must have exhibited at County Fair for at least two years
4-H Fair Scholarship Application Guidelines
Submit all the information below, in the order listed, by hard copy. No electronic applications will be accepted. County Extension 4-H agents must approve and sign all applications. Do not submit applications in a notebook or report cover.
- 4-H Fair Scholarship Application.
- One two page essay explaining the benefits of fair participation for youth, and why such opportunities should continue in the future. Also outline your educational and career plans. Essay should be single-sided pages, double spaced, in 12 point Times Roman Font with one inch margins.
- A fair leadership summary and 4-H fair exhibit and contest summary, including both pre-fair and county fair (1 page maximum each form).
Use the official Summary forms which are included with the application. Information included in the table is:
- Responsibility you had
- Number of hours spent at the fair
- Two completed reference forms. Only the official Scholarship Reference Form (found in the 4-H Fair Scholarship application) will be accepted. Recommendations from your County 4-H Extension Agent, program assistant, 4-H club leader, fair superintendent or others familiar with your 4-H work are desirable. References from family members are not suitable. References may be printed and completed by hand. Forms should be returned to you in a sealed envelope.
- Include a copy of high school transcript, to verify GPA.
Revised January 2016